Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah & Ramadhan Mubarak
Respected elders, brothers & sisters,
We hope and pray you are well and in good health with the grace of Allah SWT. The blessed month of Ramadhan is here, may Allah SWT grant us the guidance to truly appreciate its value and to accept from us our fasting and prayers, Ameen.
We have three main areas of focus, social & welfare, health and education. Our key focus this year will be on social & welfare and health given the ongoing impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. Your support for our Covid-19 appeal earlier this month continues to make a huge difference in Kathor.
We have set ourselves these objectives and we hope to deliver them with your du’a and generous donations. Please consider making a regular monthly donation to support these essential projects, as little as £5 a month can make a significant difference to our brothers and sisters in Kathor.
Social & Welfare:
- 100 food parcels to the neediest for Ramadhan, £15 per parcel
- 10 widowed/ orphaned households to receive monthly support, £15 per month
- 10 individuals given tools & training for trades to become self-sufficient, £100 per person
- Nikah and basic home set up, £250
- 100 treatments at health camps across dentistry, women’s health, orthopaedics and cardiology, £5 per patient
- 100 dialysis treatments, £15 per treatment
- 50 cataract procedures, £50 per procedure
- 6 students towards becoming an Aalim, £10 a month
- 5 students for higher/ undergraduate courses £25 a month
- 40 students through primary and secondary education, £3 (Gujerati) / £7 (English) per month
We humbly request that you channel some of your giving thorough the Society and enable us to continue and build upon this work. Finally, please remember all in your du’a, in these difficult times.
Please click on the link below to Donate now.
Stay Home. Stay Safe. Save Lives.